- You will make an important contribution to assessing political and regulatory developments, drafting strategies to shape public policy, and win regulatory approval and the social license to operate for companies and their business models.
- In this entry-level position, you will typically work in teams of three to five consultants with different levels of seniority and across policy fields.
- Your everyday tasks will include gathering insights and analysing information, building policy networks, formulating communication materials, and developing recommendations for presentation to the client.
- From there, you will help clients and team members implement these recommendations and support outreach with relevant stakeholders at EU and/or national level.
- Graduate degree with excellent results
- Work experience / internships in EU institutions or EU public policy environment; expertise in a specific policy field is an asset.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and high motivation to master challenging assignments under tight deadlines and with attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong analytical capabilities, proven team player, and organizational strengths
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English. Knowledge of German and/or other EU languages is a plus.
- We highly value and support the professional and personal development of our employees. Consultants receive regular in-house and external training as well as frequent individual coaching and mentoring from colleagues.
- You will have the opportunity to work on teams and clients in high-stakes, mission-critical situations, giving you a fast-track opportunity for intellectual growth and development of your strategic leadership capabilities.
- We will give you exciting tasks early-on in an international, team-oriented and inspiring work environment.
- You will gain in-depth insights into various business sectors and competence areas as part of our integrated project teams.
- By joining us, you will have attractive career perspectives in our Brussels office, as part of our growing Corporate Affairs practice and EU hub of our global partnership.
We look forward to your complete application (incl. all relevant academic and professional certificates and/or reference letters). In case of further questions, you can reach Ms. Sonja Schmidt at +49 69 92187427.
For more information please visit: heringschuppener.com